We want your jewelry to keep in tip-top shape for years to come!
Here are our tips on caring for your Linjer jewelry pieces:
- A good rule of thumb: put your jewelry on last (after makeup, perfume, sunscreen etc.) before you leave home, and take it off first thing when you get home.
- Keep your jewelry away from water, lotions/creams, perfume, sweat and other liquids. If your piece gets wet, wipe it dry.
- Avoid swimming, bathing or showering with jewelry on. (On solid 14k gold jewelry, contact with moisture can dull the shine. On sterling silver, contact with moisture can induce tarnishing!)
- Store your piece in your Linjer pouch or a ziploc bag.
- If your piece oxidizes/tarnishes, you can scrub the tarnish away gently with a toothbrush and warm water.